1. Why do I need to log-in in the SFI website? ANS: You will need to log-in so that you will be able to get the latest Asyst Update (SFIINSTMMDDYY.exe), Release Notes, download documents, upload files, submit a Service Request Form (SRF), etc.
2. Where could I get my ID and Password? ANS: The ID and Password are being provided by the SFI Technical Support department to those clients under the SFI Warranty and SFI Maintenance upon request. Please contact SFI for more details.
3. What is the requirement to have an ID and Password? ANS: You must be under the SFI Warranty or enrolled under the SFI Maintenance. Should your warranty or maintenance lapse, your account in the SFI website will be rendered deactivated.
4. Why canít I log-in using the given ID and Password? ANS: Factors to consider:
a. Your warranty/maintenance might have already expired and your account has been deactivated. Please contact SFI for more details (please see message indicated:__________________)
b. Kindly double-check if you have correctly typed your ID/Password (please see message indicated: Username or Password incorrect)
5. How can I log-in if I forgot my password? ANS: You can enter your e-mail here to get a new password. Kindly wait for an SFI Technical Support notification that will be sent to your e-mail which contains your new password information.
6. How can I change my password? ANS: You can log-in to the SFI website and go to the Change Password submenu. Kindly indicate your old and your new desired password and click Submit. An SFI Technical Support notification will also be sent to your e-mail indicating the password change you had made.
7. Is the ID and Password case-sensitive? ANS: No.
8. When will I be able to use my new password?
ANS: Once you have successfully made the password change process, you can already use it.
9. Can I change my e-mail? ANS:
1. Where can I download documents? ANS: You must be logged-in in the SFI website in order to be able to access and download files from the Documents Downloads under the Support menu.
1. What is an SRF? ANS: An SRF or Service Request Form is a form, which you could use in reporting any requests/concerns in ASYST or WEBSTOCKSS System. Kindly fill-up the necessary information and provide supporting documents/attachments that will help the SFI Technical Support team to address your concerns.
2. What should I include in the SRF? ANS: Kindly indicate in the SRF your SFI Contact, your E-mail, and a Brief Description of the Request to aid the SFI Technical Support team in analyzing your concerns. Please also do attach supporting documents (files, images) in the Select A File To Upload portion.
3. How to submit an SRF? ANS: You must be logged-in in the SFI website in order to be able to access the SRF in the Technical Support under the Support menu. After providing the necessary information in the SRF, you could click the Submit SRF button.
1. What is new in the latest Asyst Update? ANS: SFI compiles the list of features/enhancements/fixes for the latest Asyst Update in the Release Notes. You must be logged-in in the SFI website in order to be able to view and access the list of these changes in the Release Notes under the Support menu.
1. What if I forgot to log-out my account? ANS: The SFI website is programmed to have a session expiry to make your ID and Password secure. Once you open the SFI website, you will be again redirected to the Log-in page.
Where can I find an up-to-date copy of this FAQ? ANS: Kindly check the SFI website from time to time to get a hold of the latest FAQ.
2011 SOFTWARE FARM INTERNATIONAL, INC., All Rights Reserved.